Friday, June 25, 2010

Why do I have dark circles under my eyes? Any tips to get rid of them?

I get enough sleep. They aren't puffy, just dark circles. How can I get rid of them. DONT say makeup.Why do I have dark circles under my eyes? Any tips to get rid of them?
sometimes, my dear, they are just genetic. mine are. in which case you could spend a fortune on super expensive creams which won't help. if this is the case you can either go to a plastic surgeon or forget about them and move on with your life. if you are a black or Mediterranean woman iron supplements may help as might losing 5-10 lbs, but if they're genetic you can only minimize the appearance, and never really get fully rid of them. Sorry, but if you want to hear the truth there it is!Why do I have dark circles under my eyes? Any tips to get rid of them?
try vitamins. and maybe the time that you spend unconscious(asleep) is time that you don't spend in REM sleep, which is when your body regenerates itself. you can blame the things that go ';bump'; in the night.
You can try a few different methods -


warm used teabags (chammomile is best) over the eyes until the teabags are cool


cucumber slices on the eyes for about 10 minutes


drinking plenty of water every day


using a facial moisturizer





=)
  • earrings for wholesale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin color