Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have brown eyes any Good Eye Makeup Tips?

I have brown eyes ..does any one have any good makeup tips..my complextion would probably be fair. I also was wondering if anyone has any general make up tips also...wether it be tips for your face, cheek bones ext. thnkxI have brown eyes any Good Eye Makeup Tips?
Copper, gold, pink, and purples are good for eyeshadows. Use chapstick for a base so the color shows up more vibrant. Use a rosy pink blush for your cheeks. You can also try a peachy brown for bronzer to contour your face. Don't use foundation that's too dark if your fair, it'll look muddy. But don't go too light either, because then you have a makeup line at your jaw and it just looks stupid. Put vaseline on your lashes before putting on mascara, it helps separate your lashes and makes it easier to remove.I have brown eyes any Good Eye Makeup Tips?
I think you should go to MAC and have professional help you. I went there when I was twelve with my friends and they showed us the best tips possible!
for brown eyes the best colours to use are soft pinks applyed all over the lids and some black eyeliner above the lash line and in the rim of your eyes. being as you have fair skin the best blush to use is a very pale pink and maby a little highlighter above the cheek bone blend it well
Go to WalMart or Walgreens, in the eyeshadow area they have different package--they say, for green eyes, for brown eyes, for blue eyes. Read the instructions on the back of the package. The colors that the recommend for brown eyes also are the colors of blouses that you should wear. I also like eyeliner.
I also have brown eyes... tan and purple eyeshadow blend with your eye color. If you have a fair complextion then you want to wear light blush, not really red because then it looks like your blushing BIG time. If you go light then it gives your cheeks a natural healthy look. Get a foundation that matches your skin. The worst thing is when your body's color is different from your face. Then wear either clear or gold-ish lip gloss.





Hope this works!
smile and put the blush where it is fullest on your cheeks, My eyes are brown and I have blonde hair, I like to put liner around my eyes, it really brings them out.
hmm..brown eyes...use a deep red blush,but not too much.use dark eye shadow and a black eyeliner.lt will make ur face pop.
check out the milani makeup line at walgreens. Its much cheaper than Mac but has the same strong pigment color they have. I have brown eyes too and the eyeshadow colors that I use are browns, golds, greens (not mint green. more olive or golden greens), purples, white. Black eyeliner is my staple go to eyeliner color. I also use dark brown and dark plum. I use a white eyeshadow to highlight my brow bone and the inside corner of my eyes and down the center of my nose. I prefer a nude color on my lips, usually a tinted chapstick or something similar.


I suggest you go to www.makeupalley.com and read some of the tips and reviews. Its my fav. makeup site.
Well, I have brown eyes and I wear usually natural colors becuz i like to enhance the color of my skin. depending on what color you are lol. but if you are caucasian then most of the time you really dont have a problem with eye shadow
brown or dark red eye shadow .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color