Friday, June 25, 2010

How do i wear orange eye shadow? I need tips!?

where a white out fit with orange shoes and orange belt no color earrings maybe diamonds or little gold ones and where the eye shadow to where you can see a glimpse oh yeah where gloss on your lips not color lipstickHow do i wear orange eye shadow? I need tips!?
Depends on what shade it is and what shade you are. I often use a dark peach, but true orange is not for everyone.How do i wear orange eye shadow? I need tips!?
do not wear it very dark. if it is day time wear it very light but u should wear a dress in orange and black. and if it is night u can wear it a bit dark and make it to shine.
use as an accent only and go lightly, you dont want to look like mimi from the drew carey show
try a light, shimmery orange. nothing too bright. you can use a darker/burnt orange in the corners %26amp; creases
If you're going to go for orange, then go with bold strokes. A pale orange would look bad. So make it bright!
Mmm, I didn't even know Orange exists! I didn't even find out about yellow shadow until last month, and it was Rimmel I saw!





Orange is not something I want to wear in makeup, clothes, or anything!





I'm glad YOU like it, however. Daring to be different about orange shadow! Good for you! ;-)
I think that you should pick a liight orange! and just put it on your lower part before yoou the crease in you eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color