Friday, June 25, 2010

Any eye make up tips?

I have black hair and hazel eyes. I need some new bold, edgy, and different ways to do my eye make up. I usually have tan/pink shimmer eyeshadow with cream highlighter. Then I use black eyeliner on the top lid with the Amy Winehouse winged corners (but not nearly as drastic). Im getting kind of bored with this style and am open to try anything different. Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!Any eye make up tips?
niceAny eye make up tips?
try different color eyeliner. theres this really pretty one from almay in purple. its so nice. white for your lower lid is good too. really makes eyes pop. ummm, brown eyeliner is good. but dont put on too much of the other colors cuz it looks kinda trashy if you put on too much. i hope this was helpful and good luck!
u never wanna use black on ur eyes...get a brown eye liner and sum brow an gold shadow with a brighter tan or cream color too
Try white or really dark colors..... either would go good with your hair and eyes.
i think a dark blue would suit you and also dont put the eyeliner there for a change put it on the actual eyelid underneath ya
use some purples, greens or blues......I highly recommend MAC for the eye shadows, go there and have them put it on for you. I then think if yu are having problems with your mascara, like clumping, get definicils from Lancome....it's the best I've ever, ever used! I'm not trying to plug anything here I'm just really happy I finally found somethings that work and they aren't a waste of money! If you do decide to go to Lancome then grab their bi-facil too, it's the best and softest make up remover I've ever used:) Good luck!
Try watching Video Jug
don't use to much
I am a big fan of the MAC counter. Maybe you could have them show you some dramatic looks. It is free to have them do a makeover on you and I know they can do dramatic, natural etc.
From a mans' perspective..less is more.
I have hazel eyes and medium brown hair, when I do my makeup, I match it to my outfit.


So if I'm wearing Red, I wear red eyeshadow, if I'm wearing purple, then I wear purple eyeshadow, get it?


I use liquid eyeliner along the top eyelid, and i use pencil eyeliner on the inside lines. Then, I get two shades of whatever color eyeshadow I'm going to use. I put the lighter shade on the inside (near my nose), then I put the darker shade on the outside.


I do this most days, and I think it looks pretty good.
Less is more. If you like it, then that should be good enough.


Go here to see if this helps you in your quest for outstanding eyes :)


http://en.allexperts.com/q/Makeup-Skinca鈥?/a>
Almay has make up depending on the color of your eyes http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyesl鈥?/a>
Makeup Tricks for Eyes





http://www.facenbodycare.com/makeup_tric鈥?/a>








makeup videos





http://facenbodycare.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color