Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do you do for under eye darkness? Any tips?

i usaully put ice on my eyes for about 30 and it makes my eyes more less puffy and it doesnt seem as darkWhat do you do for under eye darkness? Any tips?
you can put powder or rub it with ice if its bagsWhat do you do for under eye darkness? Any tips?
I've tried the at home remedies with cucumber, etc etc but the best thing that works for me is one of those masks (you can get them at bath and body works) that's filled with cooling gel. And concealer too! A good concealer works wonders. Good luck!
I use Hide It concealer from LAminerals.com, the yellowish one. Its a powder, but really creamy feeling and stays on all day, doesn't run, or crease up or anything. I follow that with my mineral foundation from there and whalla...no circles!





I use their greenish one for blemishes. Green neutralizes red.


Yello neutralizes brownish purpleish skin.





Oh BTW...their samples are really cheap, like $1 and they ship em free. So you don't have much to lose if it doesn't work for you!


Best of Luck
Get more sleep, or, you can probaly get some great products for it at Bath and Body works. Hope this helps!
Unfortunately there is not much you can do topically for under eye circles except to conceal them. Get a yellow based concealer (physician's formula makes good ones) and tab the smallest amount just over the dark spots. Lightly cover with your foundation or a concealer that matches your skin tone. Voila - circles not as noticeable. I would recommend getting someone at a makeup counter or at Sephora to show you how to do it on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color