Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need to know some eye makeup or any other tips...?

Ok i need some help. I've got golden brown eyes, and i need an idea on how to make them stand out. Like eyeliner, eyeshadow, or any other tips would help. Thank you in advance!I need to know some eye makeup or any other tips...?
I have medium brown eyes and light skin and I think that it'd work for you too... I use dark brown liner on the bottom but just on the lash line/ edge of the lower lid and then some of the same on the upper lid on the same edge part but ONLY the 1/4 of it closest to your nose - none above the lashes on the top lid! Then I use black mascara (an eyelash curler first is a MUST) and I think it's really pretty. If you use eyeliner on the top lid like behind the lashes, your lashes don't stand out as much against your skin. You can use a shimmery shadow, I use a light beige color so I don't look like I got smacked in the face with a makeup box... too much color and stuff isn't sexy. I guess this is the sexiest way I know of without looking overdone!I need to know some eye makeup or any other tips...?
Compliment your brown eyes with pale pinks, or accent the brown with gold and deep rusts. One look is to use one sheer glittery eye shadow used all over in combination with a softly smudged liner.
try smoky eyes it will make you pretty


check these


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3b0wtUOJ鈥?/a>


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQSKTrge5鈥?/a>
try different color mascara like almay the have colors to bring your eyes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color