Friday, June 25, 2010

I have green eyes and i need eye make up tips HELP?

mascara tips, eye shadow tips, liner tips


HELPPPP


i need everythign


http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co鈥?/a> i need something like thisI have green eyes and i need eye make up tips HELP?
Her look is really natural.





I'd try using a mineral founfation base, like Bare Escentuals, i'd say if you are her colouring you'd need fairly light.





Next a pink blush, one i like is Bourjois Lilas D'Or, it's their most popular shade, and has a shimmer to it. Apply to the apples of your cheeks and with whats left on the brush sweep up to the temples slightly and accross the nose. Only with what's left on the brush don't apply more blush to do these areas.





Apply a pale cream eyeshadow on the brow bone, and a nude shimmery brown like Bare Escentuals Bare Skin glimmer on to the lower lid, working your way up to the brow bone and blend well. It seems she is not wearing eyeliner on the upper lid, only a brown one on the lower going from corner to corner. Black mascara to finish. Apply in a zig-zag fashion to the lower ones, and two coats to the upper.





The lips are nude. Just use a sheer lip colour gloss and you're done.I have green eyes and i need eye make up tips HELP?
I HAVE GREEN EYES TOO..


I TRIED PURPLE, OR PLUM


DONT USE IT


WELL IT LOOKS BAD ON ME...


IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE PUNCHED ME IN THE EYES... LOL


A COUPLE TIPS THAT WORK FOR ME:


WHEN USING MASCARA USE IT ONLY FOR THE TOP NOT BOTTOM !!!


ALSO USE GOLDEN EYE SHADOW...


SHINY EYESHADOW WORKS TOO...


GO EASY ON THE EYELINER


SOMETIMES IT LOOKS BAD...


USE A LIQUID LINER....


GOOD LUCK ! =]
Since you have green eyes, you can do a lot with them ..





Warm colors like deep purples, plums, mauves, lilacs, golds, bronzes, deep greens, coppers, browns, medium pinks, peaches, and apricots look amazing with green eyes





Avoid blues, silvers, whites and pastels...they'll make you look washed out..





if you are looking for an eyeliner try browns instead, and for special occasions, golds or bronzes, black tends to be too harsh for green eyes.





Blushes : brown, rose and peach and apricot are all good color choices





Lip Stick / Lip Color :: try brown, rose, mauve, plum and burgundy colors for lipsticks.





Not all of these will work with you because i don't know what shade of green your eyes are .. just work with what you have and figure out what shades and colors will look best ..





Hope i helped :)
Go to the Body Shop, and buy some brown eye shadow. The Body Shop beauty products are the best, because they stay on all day, don't smug, and really bring out eye colours.


Also, use a darker brown eyeliner [again, I suggest the Body Shop]. And I'd say use waterproof black mascara.
Hi~~


LOL...I've tried various shades of blues %26amp; violets/purples....just isn't me. I have hazel eyes, so I've learned to stick w/the Earth colors (or ';warm'; colors....different shades of green/brown/coppery colors). Grays work okay for me too. Depending on the shade of green your eyes are, I'd suggest trying these types of colors. As far as eye liner goes, same principle applies. It seems w/my hazel eyes...if I wear something (in regards to clothes) brown, my eyes look more brown....green, my eyes look more green. As I'm sure you've figured out, there are multitudes of different mascaras....all claiming to do this or that to make your lashes look a certain way. I usually use one called Daring Curves from Avon, but I ran out %26amp; had to get some from a store. I picked one from Maybelline called Volume Express. It seems to be pretty good...doesn't clump, separates %26amp; defines my lashes. If you want your lashes to curl instead of sticking out more or less straight....an eyelash curler is a necessity. You can wear the best, most expensive mascara there is, but if you don't use the curler first they won't be as noticeable. As for mascara color, I'd go w/a brownish-black as opposed to just a straight black. Might not seem like a big difference, but you'll notice it when you put it on. This especially holds true if you're more on the fair skinned side. Hope this helps some! : %26gt; )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color