Friday, June 25, 2010

Tips for eye liner on hazel eyes?

i want to make the green in my hazel eyes stand out-what works? different color eye liner? shadow?Tips for eye liner on hazel eyes?
use a brown eye liner and a little bit of green (not bright) eye shadowTips for eye liner on hazel eyes?
i would say that a light green-ish blue eye shadow and a black eyeliner would really bring out hazel eyes.
i have hazel eyes, wat brings the green in my eyes is a dark brown eyeliner and a light brown or light green eye shadow
purple shades bring out the green. i have hazel and it really makes them more green looking. don't go over board though . shadows browns are nice.
I have hazel eyes and I usually use brown eyeliner and brown hues to shadow my eyes with. I have used a dark green eyeliner (on the bottom outer rim) and it helps, but I think brown or bronze looks nice blended on the bottom outer rim of your eye and up into the crease on top.
yeah mine are a hazely-green too. i use heavy brown eyeliner on the bottom lid and then a thin line of brown eyeliner on the top. then depending on if you want them to look more green or brown, use that color eyeshadow. (but lightly, not like neon colors because that will just divert the attention to your eyelids rather than the actual EYES.) and don't forget to use mascara; it really opens your eyes up and makes them 'pop' :)
I have hazel eyes and would use to always use brown or green until one day I ran out and used the black that I had. Ever since then I have been hooked because it contrasts the green making it stand out even more.
I have hazel eyes, too. I like to use greens, browns, purples, and sometimes even blues, or a soft pink. Check out this link to see what colors can work for you. http://www.marykay.com/daryn_anderson/wh鈥?/a>
A medium brown liner %26amp; shadow work best. I use CG twist-up liner in Coffeeline.
I have hazel eyes, and I use a lot of purples - nothing stand outish or obvious, but definite purples. The color contrasts the green and really makes it pop. I've never been a huge fan of purple eyeliner (I tend to stick with my basic black), but the times that I have used it, I've really been able to see the green.
Try Brown or Black
I have green/hazel eyes and I use a brown eyeliner and either light pink, light brown, and purple eye shadow, or I use a light sparkle brown baby pink, and blue eye shadow! It makes green/hazel eyes POP!
try violet if you want to make them really *pop*
http://www.unitnet.com/cgi-local/mainmen鈥?/a>
I have hazel eyes also. I use this one eye shadow from Loreal .. its called Bronze Star. Its a dual eyeshadow and I use the darker brown. Everytime I wear it, i get compliments on how green and pretty my eyes are. I hope this helps!
for hazel eyes you should wear browns and pinks for your eyeshadow, brown eyeliner and brown black mascara.
Best if you use a combination of contrasting %26amp; complementing colors (i.e. using the color wheel). For hazel eyes pinks/purples/mauves and greens should have the most dramatic effect. Use either green eyeliner with purples/pink shadows or purple eyeliner w/ green shadows - either can work - best to experiment.





For an easy solution, try Almay's new Intense i-Color which is color coodinated by eye color. You may want to try the Green collection to bring out the green in your eyes.
black eye liner green eye shadow.
actually purple eyeliner helps to bring out green in an hazel eye. but dont apply it as it sounds...


-first line ur eye with a smokey dark grey on the top outer lash line


-next use an angle brush to smuge a purple eye shadow in along the lash line


-really work in the lash area.


-apply mascara and ur done!!!
brown shadows look best with hazel eyes


try a med brown liner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color