Friday, June 25, 2010

I have really bad dark circles under my eyes any tips for getting rid of them?

Please give me some that work, I've tried putting freezing cold spoons under my eyes as I've heard that works but - nothing! help!I have really bad dark circles under my eyes any tips for getting rid of them?
If you've got really serious dark circles, like the kind I have, nothing will make them go away. People will tell you to sleep more, eat healthy, take vitamins etc. which all works if you have the kind of dark circles that pop up in the morning and are gone by breakfast. I've tried everything and nothing works, not even plastic surgery. Just settle to the fact that they are there to stay and just use a very good concealer. By the way, there is a new product called ';Hylexin'; which claims to remove dark circles. Don't get fooled by that. Its an absolute rip off. A huge scam. Didn't do a thing for me.I have really bad dark circles under my eyes any tips for getting rid of them?
If you want to get rid of them permanently .......drink plenty of water (as this could be dehydration), get the correct amount of sleep and if you have allergies....like cigarette smoke.....that will cause them also.





As for the short term.....Good Luck....seems whatever I ever tried just made it worse.
cut fresh cucumbers and put them on ur eyes. i heard that was a good remedy...L
It may be hereditary, but make sure you're getting at least 8 hours of sleep everynight , around 8 glasses of water a day (no sodas, juices, etc), and you're not stressed out.





If you do these things and you still developed dark circles, then make sure you're not eating foods high in sodium ( fast foods, processed tv dinners, adding table salt to foods, canned foods that are not salt free). You should aim for around 2,400mg of sodium a day. And remember that breads contain lots of hidden salt.





If your salt intake is okay, then use virgin olive oil under your eyes. Dot it on the bone (not directly underneath the eye) and it'll seep into that area.





You can also apply a mixture of tomato and lemon juice on the dark circles-once in the morning and the other time in the evening.





I hope this helps you out!
Yes! Get concealer that is one shade lighter than your natural skin tone. It helps balance out the blue. Then apply foundation that matches your skin tone and those circles will be gone.
Find herbal homemade tips for Dark circles, Pimples, Freckles,


Suntan, etc...- ingredients from your kitchen cabinet --


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com
Concealer.
Have you tried sleeping more? If thats not it then I suggest that you go to your doctor to see what he reccomends. If you want something just to cover it up for now, use a good foundation on your face! ^_^ good luck!
I've been using Max Factor's ';Erase'; for a very long time and it works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color