Sunday, December 13, 2009

I am only 26 and I've had these under eye circles and bags for years. Any tips?

I know it's genetic and I know there are creams and such out there, but I need to find something that works. I'm getting married in Sept. and I want to start a routine now so that the bags lessen over the next few months.I am only 26 and I've had these under eye circles and bags for years. Any tips?
Here's some serious help -





Remedies For Dark Circles





* An instant dark circles remedy is to use the correct concealer. The shade should be lighter than your foundation. If circles are very dark, choose 2 shades lighter. Great choices can be Revlon New Complexion Concealer, Estee Lauder Smoothing Skin Concealer, Cover Girl Smoothers Concealer, or Neutrogena Smoothing Skin Stick.





* Apply a good Vitamin K cream. Vita-K Solution gel or Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Rescue help strengthen capillary walls around the dark circles to make them less visible.





* One should go for laser treatment only if the case is chronic. Lasers can increase production of collagen thereby thickening skin to make dark circles less visible.





* Home remedies for dark circles can include the following:


1. Drink plenty of water to combat dehydration.


2. Wear at least SPF 30 sunscreen to prevent more sun damage.


3. Get enough sleep.


4. Leave cold teabags, cucumber or potato slices, or washcloths with ice cubes on eyes for 15 minutes regularly.


5. Take iron supplements if anemic, but consult your doctor first.


6. Identify the allergens and avoid them. Whether it be pollen, food, whatever, avoidance is the best solution to this. And avoid rubbing your eyes.





* Hylexin is the first dark circles eye cream developed for serious dark circles. Featured in several magazines such as Marie Claire, FashionWeekDaily, The Wall Street Journal , Star and Luck.





* One of the greatest remedies for dark circles is Arbonne's NutriMinC庐 RE9 Repair. It鈥檚 a corrective puffiness and dark circles eye cream that does additional benefits 鈥?firming, moisturizing and repairing the delicate tissue around the eye.I am only 26 and I've had these under eye circles and bags for years. Any tips?
I have two Origins products that I love - they aren't miracles (nothing is) but they do make a noticeable difference. The first is the No Puffery, a cooling gel that reduces the bagginess. The second is Plantidote eye cream, which has caffeine to constrict blood vessels and reduce the bruisey circles. Before I apply either of these, I chill teaspoons in ice water and press the round end under my eye as a compress. This will also help reduce the fluid and bring the puffiness down.
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,spots n other skin n hair problems u can refer to dis website


http://freebeautysamplez.blogspot.com/


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples for curing acne and other skin problems
use vasaline under you eyes
Sleep more and try Clarins eye contour gel..that stuff is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin color